Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Trophy for Atrophy?

What's that?  You have a fetish for asymmetrical legs?  Or perhaps you want to have the look of a pirate peg leg but don't want to actually be an amputee?  Well, you are in luck.  With my proven method, you too can have that beautiful look in as little as 3 weeks!  How you ask?  Simple.  Tear your achilles tendon.  What?  You don't want the pain, surgery, and otherwise disabled lifestyle that comes with it?  No pain, no gain.

Just look at the results of my patent pending methods:

In all seriousness, the tendon is definitely healing.  I am doing some exercises with it every day but very basic passive motion.  I can tell it is helping.  Otherwise, I leave my foot in the boot for extra protection.  I showered without a cover on the foot for the first time today.  A mini-milestone of sorts.

I continue to work to getting another wedge out of the boot in 1.5 weeks.  I think I should be able to do that as I patiently let the tendon heal.  I have decent movement with my foot and just need time to pass so I can get back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment