Sunday, May 6, 2012

Handikart

Costco trip was awesome...  in that I got to use the electric karts.  These things are impressive. They have the best turning radius I have ever seen.  It had plenty of torque and could stop on a dime.  The best part:  On a crowded Sunday, I was parting the crowd like the Red Sea.  I may have to keep a spare CAM boot in the car and really play it up the next time I need to get in and out of Costco.  Here is a lovely demo of these wonderful machines.



I am now stocked up with all the supplies I will need and now at Mom's house.  For those recovering, I highly recommend this place.  Everything is on one floor: bedroom, bathroom, shower, kitchen, living room, and even a walk out deck.  This is the best place to get through the first week of the surgery.

I was getting a little nervous about the surgery until I heard that a friend of mine's brother has to get open heart surgery.  That definitely helps put perspective on my little surgery.  It will suck. It will take some time to recover but I will get better.  Not everyone has the same prognosis for their injuries/surgeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment