Friday, May 4, 2012

Cripple Fashion and Date Night

Going out to dinner tonight and the biggest issue I have is that nothing I have that is remotely dressy will fit over my RoboCop boot.  This means no jeans, no khakis, nothing.  My options quickly become athletic warm up pants or shorts.  Shorts win.

Luckily for me, it is 80 degrees out so shorts can work (I can't imagine trying to go out in winter).  The other thing I have going for me is that I have crutches. What?  Is someone going to tell the guy on crutches that he can't eat at the restaurant because he isn't compliant with the dress code?  Yeah right. I wish someone would say something.

The other challenging this is that I actually had to consider which restaurant would be best for me and crutches (without sacrificing atmosphere).  At the moment, steps are my mortal enemy so any restaurant with steps is off the list for me.

Anyway, this sort of feels like a last supper of sorts so going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment