Saturday, May 19, 2012

And More Progress

When I was at the doctor's office and getting put back into my CAM boot, the doctor had said that I should be able to remove one of the wedges that comprises the heel of the boot.  As I had attempted to do that, the tendon was a bit too tight so the doctor said to just work into it over the next few days...  well...  today was the day.  I was able to get my foot into my lower heeled boot.  It really feels like the skin is as tight as the tendon. Just got to allow some more time for the wound to heal a bit more then I can hopefully massage the area to attempt to loosen up some of the scar tissue.

Now, the countdown begins so that in two weeks, I can remove yet another wedge.  I must continue to stretch and passively work the ankle to get it to that point.  Soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment